Friday, August 1, 2014

Always Rebalancing


"the universe is always rebalancing itself.
we are always rebalancing ourselves."
-paula d'arcy-

Day 15/31: today i went to a clinic to get a lab drawn for my job. it is the same place that i went when i first started my job to go through the health screening. the technician printed out my form and asked me to verify the information. "everything has changed," i said.
literally. new name, new number, new address. 

made me think about all that has changed since the time i started out on this particular journey. i have experienced many wonderful life changes, but deeper than that, i have changed on the inside. in some ways, everything has changed. the only thing that remains the same is the fact that i am consistently seeking balance in my life, and i think that is one thing that will never change.


No comments:

Post a Comment